The Young Enterprise Initiative South Africa (YEI SA) Programme: Call for Proposals
News, business, skills development, opportunity
The Embassy of France in South Africa and the Technology Innovation Agency (TIA) are
implementing the Young Enterprise Initiative South Africa (YEI South Africa), focused on
providing South African start-up companies with the opportunity to develop and grow their
businesses in France.
The YEI SA programme intends to provide market access opportunity for South African
companies and endeavours to fulfil its strategic role as a connector for South African
companies to gain global markets access.
The YEI South Africa programme will be implemented in parallel with similar programmes in
South Korea, the USA, Taiwan and Italy. It provides an opportunity for selected start-up
companies to participate in an acceleration programme within the French ecosystem. In
2017, four (4) TIA supported companies will be selected to benefit from this programme. The
selected companies will:
• Attend training sessions on how to do business in France,
• Attend planned ad hoc B2B meetings with technical and business partners, and;
• Have access to support services over a one-year period to achieve their business and
technical development objectives.
For more info click here.
The closing date for submitting applications: 07 August 2017
For more information please contact:
- Romain Petit: Innovation Advisor at the Embassy of France in South Africa
firstname.lastname@example.org or 079 743 4432.
- Teboho Seseng: Stakeholder Relations Manager at the Technology Innovation
email@example.com or 012 472 2788.