GreenCape is recruiting a water sector analyst
water sector desk,
Market Intelligence Report
The Western Cape is a water scarce region, and there is a growing need for technologies and solutions that improve the efficiency of water use and management of water quality. The role of the Water Sector Analyst will be to assist water sector stakeholders in overcoming barriers to such investments in the water sector. A more detailed description of the role can be found below
This position is targeted at candidates with ideally 2 years working experience in the water sector. A successful candidate for the position of Water Sector Analyst will:
- Through a combination of studies (preferably at Masters level in engineering, economics, finance, resource management or environmental sciences) and/ or relevant work experience, have acquired knowledge and experience of the water sector, business development and/or green technologies;
- Be able to confidently initiate and foster productive, professional relationships with a large variety of stakeholders, including business, investors and government;
- Have the ability to work as an individual as well as in a team;
- Have strong communication skills (written and verbal), with confidence in both formal and informal public speaking engagements; and
- Possess problem solving skills, and an ability to identify, understand and quantify the viability and size of water sector opportunities.
- Possess a valid SA driver’s licence
Applications and queries can be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline for applications is 17h00 on the 29th March 2019. Interviews will be held shortly thereafter. The successful candidate will start as soon as available, ideally on 1 May 2019.
Download the full job description and applications details here.