GreenCape is a learning organisation
- We invest time and effort to build a helpful, professional, practical and knowledgeable team, so that we can give the best possible support businesses and investors in the green economy.
- We identify potential with a long term view and recruit people who are talented, resilient, willing to learn from others, and who are able to self-lead.
- We develop our people to be exceptional – by giving them the opportunity to flourish and develop, while nurturing their talent.
- We offer a vibrant and enquiring learning environment, with frequent training and brown bag sessions.
GreenCape practices kindness, empathy and inclusivity
- Being a socially conscious team, many GreenCape team members volunteer their time outside of work.
- We have one community outreach activity every quarter where we all give back our time and skills.
- We also practice what we preach and are proud about our recycling rate of over 80% of our waste.
If you think that you would be a good fit, please check our previous career opportunities.